WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Do you wear more than one watch in a typical day?

• Yes

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 55.9%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be scary.

Reactions: RadioPej

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Sometimes yes I do, if I have chores or a project, then a little socializing to do, then definitely!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Pretty much every weekday. I wear a scratchable, scuffable, bangable, paintable, mudable beater to work but when I get home and change my clothes I also change my watch.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I do. I wear a dressier field or pilot watch to work (sales) and when I get home and change in to more casual clothing I throw on a dive watch or bigger G-Shock if I'm working outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I'm in Camp No. It's lonely here.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I love the variety watch collecting can provide. Typically will wear a quartz when I exercise or go swimming, and a nice mechanical later in the day.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Most days I switch watches at least once during the day, though not always.

I work out four days a week, and use that as an opportunity to charge my SKA371, which I never wear to work.

Sometimes I also will grab a watch first thing in the morning-- whatever's on the bedside table-- and then change it before going to work, which might be at 2 or 3:00.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Yes.

On days when I go workout I have a separate watch for the gym (a Casio) or when I go for a run (a garmin).

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yes, absolutely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
I'm the odd one out,usually I wear only one watch except if I'm going to the gym in which I'll wear my Polar HRM

Otherwise,I've been wearing the same watch almost continuously since February....

·
Registered
343 Posts
I usually pick a watch in the morning and it kind of "defines" my day. Even if I need to change the watch to go swimming later, I will return to "that day's" watch when I'm done. So I'm in the 1-watch-per-day group.

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
I had to vote no because of the qualifier of "typical day". A few days a week I change from one watch to another during the day. I wear an appropriate watch for the activity I am engaged in because, unlike James Bond, I don't think a Diver is the most appropriate watch for all activities.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I switch out my watch when I get home from work. Usually to a lighter titanium model. I run around in my underwear too.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
No. Although I may rotate daily, it's unlikely for me to change within same day.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts