WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Which Electronika would you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I understand where you're coming from, but you've effectively said 'let's not vote, let's just have a vote' and if this project is destined to get 'bogged down', there might be no quick fix. After all, this is an on-line forum. :-d

Let's look at the issue from another angle. There are only three things to be decided: the module, the case back design and the dial design. The module might easily be an executive decision as I have not seen any requests for anything other than the 55 module. The case back is just a matter of wording, so one poll with two or three choices should do it. I can't see much need for discussion about that. As for the dial, it has no dependencies on the case back so two polls could run in parallel. I haven't seen anybody gravitating towards a particular Thematic style, whereas there seems to be much enthusiasm for a Technical style in the Watchuseek colours. Some solid concepts have been shown so far, so this could possibly also be decided in one poll with two or three choices, although some preliminary discussion might be warranted.

But these are just my opinion. The decision will lie with the project leader.
Perhaps after approval we should see how many people like the design as-is. If it's lacking enthusiasm we could then open it up for a vote on each of the two/three customizable parts.
It's still up to cuthbert to make the final decision on everything (I'm just thinking out loud again). :-d

·
Registered
239 Posts
Intrested too, please add me to the list!!

Regarding the vote proccess, i think limiting options to two or three alternatives would make things much faster and avoid the risk of dragging the discussion and loosing momentum on the project.

The less voting the better

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I understand where you're coming from, but you've effectively said 'let's not vote, let's just have a vote' and if this project is destined to get 'bogged down', there might be no quick fix. After all, this is an on-line forum. :-d

Let's look at the issue from another angle. There are only three things to be decided: the module, the case back design and the dial design. The module might easily be an executive decision as I have not seen any requests for anything other than the 55 module. The case back is just a matter of wording, so one poll with two or three choices should do it. I can't see much need for discussion about that. As for the dial, it has no dependencies on the case back so two polls could run in parallel. I haven't seen anybody gravitating towards a particular Thematic style, whereas there seems to be much enthusiasm for a Technical style in the Watchuseek colours. Some solid concepts have been shown so far, so this could possibly also be decided in one poll with two or three choices, although some preliminary discussion might be warranted.

But these are just my opinion. The decision will lie with the project leader.
I’m happy with anything but what I thought I was being clear about was I was advocating no further votes.

Take it or leave it refers to buying it or not.

It doesn’t make any difference to anything I just wanted to clarify what I was saying so please don’t take it the wrong way.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Agreed. The less voting the better.

As long as the final design of the 5X is similar to the original I'd be more than happy.

Full faith to leave it in cuthbert's hands.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Ok, I understand that it's only concept, just wanted to be sure that the main design is like this (not like B6 02)

I didn't find requisites to pay - it's not necessary for now? We just collecting those, who want to pre-pay?
If everybody agrees I would leave this as final proposal as the W logo on the dial is a matter or disagreement among the members of the board, just adding "C" to 55 as it should be 55C (Stahl)...then I need to understand how should we "submit for approval".

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
If everybody agrees I would leave this as final proposal as the W logo on the dial is a matter or disagreement among the members of the board, just adding "C" to 55 as it should be 55C (Stahl)...then I need to understand how should we "submit for approval".
Out of curiosity, why the "C"? The module is still the "ЧН-55", and the back already says stainless steel.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I received a confirmation of the cost of the 55S (steel) with laser engraving in the back case etc... it would be 2400 rubles.

Technochas would also be needing a pre-payment of 30.000 rubles for the investment, this means that if 25 subscribers can commit 50% of the price of the watch it would be feasible. Delivery max 75 days, that means 2 months and half.

Awaiting for confirmation for the B6-02.
I take it this is Russian ruble not BYN! Yes, count me in please. Pre pay no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
Out of curiosity, why the "C"? The module is still the "ЧН-55", and the back already says stainless steel.
Well, when they made a new version of an existing model they added a letter, like M (modernised) or V (waterproof) so it makes sense to me to call this version 55S.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.