WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Are you interested in a forum re-issue of the Vostok Compressor?

• Yes

Votes: 101 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
601 - 620 of 623 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I wonder where this fits in in relation to the RE Pripyat project, meaning would they work these projects in the order that they received them (the Pripyat has been lingering for a coulple months now), or is it based more on the supplier/manufacturer/parts needed to be produced?
Knowing... what we know, it all will depend on things like... the phase of the moon and such....:LOL:

·
Registered
47 Posts
So do I have to ck in everyday on this listing to make sure I get on the list when the watch sales start? I did make it on the survey before it was closed will that be good enough?

·
Registered
957 Posts
The softly softly approach is understandable, and commendable, given what is going on and the progress made to date.

But a simple list of those interested wouldn’t be beyond the wit of man?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
So do I have to ck in everyday on this listing to make sure I get on the list when the watch sales start? I did make it on the survey before it was closed will that be good enough?
I think Sullivanjt can see who answered "yes" to the poll. Maybe when registration opens he can PM everyone?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
Great news, the project has been approved! Chascomm has told me they're working on creating a subfolder for the project now. Once it's up and running, I will post the sign-up roster there.

I appreciate everyone's desire to join, and I'm not withholding the sign-up roster to be mean; I am trying to make sure all information about the project can be consolidated in one area, and therefore easily accessible.

All information will be posted in the subfolder from now on. We still have a few details to discuss: the crowns and the caseback. I will message Dmitry about the crowns to determine to what extent they can be re-created, but he has stated we can't do the old wobbly crowns. We can, however, request non-signed crowns.

I think Sullivanjt can see who answered "yes" to the poll. Maybe when registration opens he can PM everyone?
Not sure if I can! there doesn't seem to be a button to identify everyone that voted.

Thanks to everyone that has participated in the discussion so far! I have no doubt that this project's approval was in part shaped by the significant amount of interest everyone has already shown in this thread.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks @Sullivanjt! I assume you'll post something here with a link to the signup list when it's available? When you say that information will be posted "in the subfolder", I don't know what that means. Where do we find said subfolder?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
Thanks @Sullivanjt! I assume you'll post something here with a link to the signup list when it's available? When you say that information will be posted "in the subfolder", I don't know what that means. Where do we find said subfolder?
The subfolder has to be created by the moderators, like the 2019 Forum project folder at the top of the "russian watches" forum topic list.

I will post the list when that folder is created!

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's great news! (Hopefully I haven't been lurking around here for too long to get on the list lol)

·
Registered
957 Posts
The
Great news, the project has been approved! Chascomm has told me they're working on creating a subfolder for the project now. Once it's up and running, I will post the sign-up roster there.

I appreciate everyone's desire to join, and I'm not withholding the sign-up roster to be mean; I am trying to make sure all information about the project can be consolidated in one area, and therefore easily accessible.

All information will be posted in the subfolder from now on. We still have a few details to discuss: the crowns and the caseback. I will message Dmitry about the crowns to determine to what extent they can be re-created, but he has stated we can't do the old wobbly crowns. We can, however, request non-signed crowns.

Not sure if I can! there doesn't seem to be a button to identify everyone that voted.

Thanks to everyone that has participated in the discussion so far! I have no doubt that this project's approval was in part shaped by the significant amount of interest everyone has already shown in this thread.
From everyone who has contributed so far I think we can say we love you.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thank you very much for the good new Sullivanjt! Looking forward to the link to the new subfolder.

601 - 620 of 623 Posts