WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wow, the links work and everything. Thanks!
I was hoping someone had saved the whole thing. Polmax put a lot of time and effort into compiling all that data, it would have been a shame to have it lost.

Does anyone know what happened to Polmax and why his website shut down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Fantastic job recreating such a valuable resource for all here.
Should be made into a sticky at the top portion of the f10 forum by the mods.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Yay it's a sticky (y)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update:

I'd like to thank @Chascomm for making this thread sticky. Also, I checked by hand every page and it turns out I missed quite a few high resolution images with my initial rip. After a few tedious hours of checking images by hand I fixed everything, I even fixed two images that were wrongly linked in the HTML code, what that means is that there were 2 high resolution images that were never displayed properly due to some naming typos, now that's fixed.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hello,

I noticed that the index of the polmax3133 website is messed up, probably the website is abandoned, so I decided to host a snapshot of the website.

Address to reach the snapshot: Polmax3133

Regards,
Adrenaline
Thank you
This website was essential to gather information about my 3133. Great service to the community.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Update:

I'd like to thank @Chascomm for making this thread sticky. Also, I checked by hand every page and it turns out I missed quite a few high resolution images with my initial rip. After a few tedious hours of checking images by hand I fixed everything, I even fixed two images that were wrongly linked in the HTML code, what that means is that there were 2 high resolution images that were never displayed properly due to some naming typos, now that's fixed.

Enjoy.
Again, I love you man..

Послато са SM-N950F помоћу Тапатока

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wooow, that's amazing. Thank you for your effort buddy, we all here are grateful

Is the whole Polmax page? or is missing something??

Bests!
You mean the original website? The guy behind the whole polmax3133 thing I think abandoned the idea, hopefully he is well. My snapshot is up and running.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello Adrenaline, yeh i mean if all the information and photos of the orinigal polmax3133 are on your snapshot. Is awsome your work
Not only is everything working, I even fixed two high resolution images that were wrongly linked in the website code, like when you press on a small image the big one pops up in a new tab, it didn't work on two images because of typos, I fixed that so everything works just as it should, I checked by hand every page.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Not only is everything working, I even fixed two high resolution images that were wrongly linked in the website code, like when you press on a small image the big one pops up in a new tab, it didn't work on two images because of typos, I fixed that so everything works just as it should, I checked by hand every page.
Woow tha's amazing. Many many thanks friend

1 - 19 of 19 Posts