WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So could I have a few opinions of this, I think it's a frankenwatch(for me its okay as long as its Tudor parts), I got it out of Japan, so I committed the first deadly sin lol. Got it for 900USD at auction. I just figured what the hell, maybe its worth a shot. I think the dial is refinished and some other things in terms of the movement aren't correct. I don't have the watch yet, so I don't have any of my photos. These are the auction photos. I asked the Tudor Facebook group and I get mixed reviews. Just hoping the case and caseback as well as the other main parts are legit. Also, I am aware the bracelet is a replica. Thank you kindly
Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Font

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Silver

Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font

Automotive lighting Dishware Tableware Serveware Cookware and bakeware

Watch Analog watch White Light Natural material

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wait…, so you bought a “fake” watch and then saw a shady looking auction for the same thing and bought another? Also, where are you getting your info about fake Tudors coming out of Japan?
Not quite, I bought two of them at the same time from Japan (diffent sellers) The silver 38mm I don't know for sure if it's fake, just talking to people it looks funky and is likely a parts watch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wait…, so you bought a “fake” watch and then saw a shady looking auction for the same thing and bought another? Also, where are you getting your info about fake Tudors coming out of Japan?
Regarding the Info on the fake Tudors out of Japan, I heard this from some collectors. I actually had better luck getting Tudors from China then Japan lately

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Regarding the Info on the fake Tudors out of Japan, I heard this from some collectors. I actually had better luck getting Tudors from China then Japan lately
This is
Anyone who says a 38mm watch is ‘jumbo’ must be selling a fake.
Just curious why do you say that?

·
Premium Member
8,555 Posts
This thread is off to a great start.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts