WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this watch now for a couple of years, enjoy it quite a bit. Recently I wanted to take a link out and make the bracelet smaller, and managed to loose the little tube in the link. :-/

AD's are of no help, they want to send the watch away, saying the time frame is weeks for it to come back, seems a little silly for such a small thing.
So been on google trying to find the tube.

and I suspect this is the one :

However, while trying to track down what tube to get, I noticed something, I cannot really find my model number if I google for it, only the first part, but not the second part, the RAF number. It was bought on the grey market, but the seller is quite well known and respected.

Why would I not be able to find the number?

·
Registered
16,955 Posts
The second number is the serial number, not a model number, so should be unique to your watch...

SoOoO many watches, SoOoO little time...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Picture has too much bright flash in it but that looks like a WAK2110.BA0830. I believe the WAK2110 is the watch model number and the BA0830 indicates it comes with a bracelet but am not 100% sure that's how model numbers work these days. Still, it's not easy finding replacement pin/collars for this bracelet.

The AD ought to have replacements and there should be no need to send the watch anywhere. They should be able to order a pack (probably cost more than you'd might expect too!) or give you one if they are a decent AD at all. They should just give you one if they want your business. After all, a $3000 watch should give them enough profit so they can give away a pin and a collar away for free. I bought several TAG-Heuer watches at Ben Bridge Jewelers in the past and, when I went in for battery replacement, they usually did the entire operation for free (battery and pressure check as well as a quick cleaning.) So I kept going back for watches and gifts for the wife.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
As stated wak2110 should be all you need to source pins however there are numbers on the band end links too.
Nice watch by the way and it looks correct.

Reactions: phazer
1 - 5 of 5 Posts