WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking through Amazon and the web link for this company poped up at the bottom of one of their watch reviews. Checked it out and it looked like a real professional site and has a multitude of different premium watch brands.

I have been looking to purchase a new Quartz Omega Seamaster 300m pro in blue face, they have ones listed as new, and if you place the order in the cart, the total price came to $1,235 next day delivery.

Wow, such a deal, too good to be true, so I emailed them to see if they were legit, no response, googled their name, nothing but the website comes up, no reviews, no nothing.

There is a legimate dealer called "Authentic Watches" and I called them and they never heard of this "Authenticwatchesdepot".

Called their phone number today, twice, and both times a it went into a recorded message (no vioce mail) , and a female voice answered "You have reached Watches For Sale".

Something real fishy here!

Caveat Emptor!

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Googled "Watches4Sale" and got many repsonses, this is a cheap knockoff company, they probably put up this AuthenticWatchdepot site to sucker some rube into purchasing a high end watch, pocketing the money and then sending him a cheap $35. knock off!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts