WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well, it's certainly looking like there will be a date function and with the 8800 caliber (or a variant of it), I'd imagine Omega will make it Boutique Exclusive and charge around $7000 +/- 500.

A new Omega Railmaster would go nicely with my Rolex Explorer - as long as it does not have a date feature and doesn't retail for a crazy amount of money!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
As I mentioned earlier, I think they've mixed up some of the information between these models...
C'mon Ken, spit it out!

Either way, I'm excited. I doubt I'll have the $$, but the prospect of a Railmaster reissue is exciting.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That watchbase website seems to be constantly updating the information on the 1957 trilogy anniversary models. I guess I'll wait a few more weeks before setting any real expectations for the Baselworld releases.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Did I miss something? How come such a slow beat? 25k? Has the Co-Ax always been so slow? I would have thought 28k.

·
Registered
142 Posts
No, it should be 38-39mm.

Did I miss something? How come such a slow beat? 25k? Has the Co-Ax always been so slow? I would have thought 28k.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
This was started by the 8500 movement, all non chronographs now have the slower beat. To be fair, this is 7 beats per second, versus 8 beats for 28k. Side by side, there's an observable difference, but in isolation, not an issue at all

·
Registered
12,286 Posts
Will the new Omega Railmaster be my first Omega, finally?!

Reactions: omeglycine
81 - 100 of 117 Posts