WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say thanks to the "affordable watch" group here on WUS!

Did quite a bit of heavy reading and searching in this forum and discovered the Orient brand that I had never heard of and decided on an Orient Ray as my first automatic for everyday use (let's not count that Timex I got a few weeks back BEFORE I started really digging into the forum posts!)

My new Ray arrived on Monday, had it sized today, exactly was I was looking for in an automatic watch! Right size, right look, good weight, feels solid! I wouldn't have pulled the trigger if not for this forum, so thanks!

........and here it is:
2012-03-07_15-54-37_633.jpg

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Congratulations! Likewise I had never heard of Orient until I started reading WUS a few years ago. I quickly became a big fan after getting a Mako. Be warned, though, if you keep sticking around these parts for too long, you are bound to start feeling a steady sucking sensation in the pocket that holds your wallet.

Reactions: Stile442

·
Registered
847 Posts

Reactions: corn cob kid

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Looks great. congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Congratuations!

My sad story begins similarly; need a watch, sucked by WUS, then blown away by my first Orient. Now I've got a whole collection, and an ever expanding "wish list".

Now, run away, or, next thing you know, you will need more watches than there are days to wear them...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to try and not make this a full blown obsession! ................but I find myself already reading the forum daily and contemplating my next purchase! stay tuned.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts