WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 220 of 1248 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
This is amazing!
I really think that owning both POs with black and orange bezels leads to an impossible-to-beat combination/collection!!

Thanks! Yea, I fell in love with the bold orange bezel first, and then upon wearing it I realized how the PO would make the perfect everyday watch so I made some moves in my collection and picked up the black as well

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Here are a couple of shots of my PO I took while on the water last month...

During a short cruise around the small islands off Helsinki, this splendid vessel sailed past:

And this was on an early morning sailing from Mallaig to Knoydart in the West Highlands of Scotland:
Owning this same Ti Planet Ocean eliminated all need for my previous Submariners, and I don't miss any of them now. This one and my Ti Planet Ocean 9300 are certainly in my top 10 watches.

Reactions: Ken G

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Owning this same Ti Planet Ocean eliminated all need for my previous Submariners, and I don't miss any of them now. This one and my Ti Planet Ocean 9300 are certainly in my top 10 watches.
Top 10 - with a bullet! - for me, too.

I'd say this is one of those watches that I get more enjoyment from as time passes. And as much as I love it on the OEM rubber, it's really nice to have it back on the bracelet...

201 - 220 of 1248 Posts