Registered
4,894 Posts
Hi

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: speedmaster.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Was this leather strap for the 37.5mm 8500 ever made for the 42/45mm 8500 PO? I think I can probably guess the answer.

Come to think of it, did anyone on F20 ever buy a 37.5 PO?
I like the rubber for the 42, but like the look of this one

42 strap

Rios1931 makes some nice straps that fit the Omega Deployant. Here is my 45mm PO on alligator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Very nice Claus, I have something similar, it's just buckle though, and not as comfortable as the OEM below, but that 37.5 is fitted at the case,

It'd be good to have the OEM curved fitting but in the alligator?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Hi

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Mine is arriving tomorrow morning, I’m not going to get much sleep as I’ve been dreaming of owning one since it launched. Beautiful pic!
Great choice! Be sure to post pics. Planning on buying the adjustable clasp for it?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Banned
276 Posts
Great choice! Be sure to post pics. Planning on buying the adjustable clasp for it?

Thanks! Most definitely, have the thread screenshot with the serial numbers to order. Tried it on today and with all of the links it’s a tight fit, after a meal I’m sure it’ll feel a bit snug.
Is the adjustable clasp a bit longer as well?

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Was this leather strap for the 37.5mm 8500 ever made for the 42/45mm 8500 PO? I think I can probably guess the answer.

Come to think of it, did anyone on F20 ever buy a 37.5 PO?
I like the rubber for the 42, but like the look of this one

42 strap

The black alligator strap for the 42mm PO was 9800.03.69. It’s an integrated strap especially for this case and was used on the diamond-bezelled models as well as the rose gold cases. There’s also a white alligator integrated strap for the 42mm if you’re interested!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Thanks! Most definitely, have the thread screenshot with the serial numbers to order. Tried it on today and with all of the links it’s a tight fit, after a meal I’m sure it’ll feel a bit snug.
Is the adjustable clasp a bit longer as well?
It's definitely worth the money, highly recommended! Yeah it's a little longer, so if you're tight right now you'll probably want to remove a link or half link when you install the clasp so you're typically right in the middle of the adjustments. That way you can go up or down as needed. That's what I prefer at least.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Hi

Reactions: solar g-shocker

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
The black alligator strap for the 42mm PO was 9800.03.69. It’s an integrated strap especially for this case and was used on the diamond-bezelled models as well as the rose gold cases. There’s also a white alligator integrated strap for the 42mm if you’re interested!
Thanks Kenny boy... Nothing coming up on a search for that ID, but imagine it's long gone now?
White alligator... no thanks pal.b-)

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Thanks Kenny boy... Nothing coming up on a search for that ID, but imagine it's long gone now?
White alligator... no thanks pal.b-)
Try searching for just 98000369

But I'm pretty sure if you went to an OB, they'd be able to order this for you. You can still order some straps from decades ago...

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Try searching for just 98000369

But I'm pretty sure if you went to an OB, they'd be able to order this for you. You can still order some straps from decades ago...
Ah, nice one, thanks for that. Never saw them on the 8500

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Hi

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Going with this colorful combo, gearing up for the summer...

Cheers,
Rob
on Instagram: @buchmann.69

381 - 400 of 1194 Posts