4,894 Posts

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,970 Posts
Watch is gorgeous. You could also probably find a 2nd career in watch photography. I'd be interested to know what camera/lens/setting you used. Unless you'd prefer to keep your recipe proprietary, lol.
Thanks, no secrets here, it’s the subject!

I use my iPad camera, which my sausage fingers can just about handle!

It really is the watch.....IMHO the best of the xl PO45s......

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks, no secrets here, it’s the subject!

I use my iPad camera, which my sausage fingers can just about handle!

It really is the watch.....IMHO the best of the xl PO45s......
Amazing that you can achieve that kind of quality with your iPad... especially in that macro type photo. But I will agree that the subject can't be beat !

·
Registered
238 Posts
Amazing that you can achieve that kind of quality with your iPad... especially in that macro type photo. But I will agree that the subject can't be beat !
I'm sorry to say but that isn't macro photography. It's a close-up, sure but not macro. An iPad isn't capable of that. It's also a very pixelated and unresized image. It's a cool picture and all, but please don't recommend people to start a career in photography with an iPad...

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm sorry to say but that isn't macro photography. It's a close-up, sure but not macro. An iPad isn't capable of that. It's also a very pixelated and unresized image. It's a cool picture and all, but please don't recommend people to start a career in photography with an iPad...
Guess my eyes deceive me then. I don't see any pixelation. And what if it unresized ? Does that break some unwritten rule of photography ?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,970 Posts
Guess my eyes deceive me then. I don't see any pixelation. And what if it unresized ? Does that break some unwritten rule of photography ?
Pic was taken with my basic iPad camera, then cropped a little.....

For me, a nonphoto buff, the current crop of phone and tablet cameras do an amazing job!

Oh, and btw, this is a Watch forum, not a photography forum!

Reactions: hsdriver

·
Registered
127 Posts
lol... it is a bad ass looking watch. |>

·
Registered
4,894 Posts

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,894 Posts