WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

901 - 920 of 1195 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
For the red and black one, the best deal I've seen is right around $6K...but that is few and far on that price tag. Definitely very nice references and probably worth every penny....just not right now for me....but some day....some day. :)
I am seeing the all black Deep Black for right under $8k. I could do that, and when the time is right, I believe it will be my next watch. I was in my local Omega boutique just yesterday and tried one on and it fit me very well. Did not look too big at all, which was a concern since it is a 45.5mm. I am 5'9" and have a muscular build, so anything below 42 or 43 just looks a little small for me. I was also pleasantly surprised by the weight and the strap that comes on it. The strap is very nice and comfortable and the weight is kept down because of all the ceramic used as well as it obviously not utilizing a metal bracelet.

I am also now interested in the 43mm Worldtimer.. not sure if I would like that one with the blue strap or stainless bracelet, but it is a great looking watch that I am going to try on as well!

901 - 920 of 1195 Posts