WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

941 - 960 of 1195 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,471 Posts
I scoured the forums for a black rubber strap for my PO8900 for close to two years. The only one that looked great from pics was the OEM so I ponied up the cash.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Black. I am not interested in anything leather. I try to avoid goods made out of animal fur and skin out of principle. So I'd appreciate something nice, casual and sporty. Something similar to the official Omega strap for the PO but obviously much cheaper than what Omega charges.
I think the OEM rubbers trap fits the ticket. Its a very comfortable strap.

·
Registered
309 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Very nice which bracelet is this ? For you have more shots from further on your wrist with different angles ? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! It looks like 021ST1964 is the ref number for the bracelet after some googling. It’s an OEM shark mesh bracelet that came on the 2200.53 planet ocean. Just make sure it’s the 22mm if you have the PO xl. I don’t have too many pictures because the watch is relatively new to me. Here’s what I have...

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Thanks! It looks like 021ST1964 is the ref number for the bracelet after some googling. It’s an OEM shark mesh bracelet that came on the 2200.53 planet ocean. Just make sure it’s the 22mm if you have the PO xl. I don’t have too many pictures because the watch is relatively new to me. Here’s what I have...

Superb, I might give it a try on my 2500C XL. I used to have a Breitling Superocean Heritage on mesh, so comfortable.

It gives a really nice vintage look to your PO which is already becoming a classic, great match, I love it.

·
Registered
998 Posts

Thanks it looks very nice !
I have the same PO XL 2500 but I have the OEM bracelet and rubber (plus 3rd party ones like the Hirsch Robby).

This one might be next to the list :)

·
Registered
113 Posts

That's stunning! I'm a mostly vintage Omega guy but this makes me drool.

941 - 960 of 1195 Posts