WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1281 - 1300 of 1310 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don’t worry about the weight, but I do worry about the case thickness. Can you actually wear it under a cuff or drag it under a jacket sleeve without a battle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's too thick to wear under a dress shirt cuff but no problem with a sports jacket sleeve. I wear slim fit jackets and they are fine. The 43.5mm PO is definitely a thicker watch, but it sits nicely into the wrist and is comfortable.

·
Registered
649 Posts
It's too thick to wear under a dress shirt cuff but no problem with a sports jacket sleeve. I wear slim fit jackets and they are fine. The 43.5mm PO is definitely a thicker watch, but it sits nicely into the wrist and is comfortable.
The 42mm versions fit under all my cuffs, but I agree the larger size are stupid thick.
Here’s my last remaining Omega in one of its more fun suits

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
The 42mm versions fit under all my cuffs, but I agree the larger size are stupid thick.
Here’s my last remaining Omega in one of its more fun suits

The strap is certainly interesting! Love the Ceragold PO’s

·
Registered
649 Posts

The ceragold version is the culmination of try all of the PO ceramic and black sizes and realizing that the 42mm 850x version is best middle ground between the 2500s and the METAS ones IMO.

And yes, the strap is pretty wild but it often sees a bond NATO or a molded lug python!

1281 - 1300 of 1310 Posts