WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Wish I could. I spent my BF self-splurge on a pair of Thursday boots and a Ginew Heritage Coat. There's always cyber Monday, though!

Reactions: Zzyzx

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
I didn't get a special Black Friday deal, just happened to buy it yesterday. NTH Skipjack

Skipjack_Black_Date_Web_1024x1024.png

Also ordered one of the new NTH beads of rice bracelets.

beads_of_rice_600x.jpg

Not my pics.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Citizen BN0150. I already have a blue BN0151 as hard-work watch (even had that one swapped to sapphire). Lordy knows I don't need another diver, and these are really even a bit larger than I like.

But $88.99 on Amazon yesterday. Resistance was futile.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Citizen BN0150. I already have a blue BN0151 as hard-work watch (even had that one swapped to sapphire). Lordy knows I don't need another diver, and these are really even a bit larger than I like.

But $88.99 on Amazon yesterday. Resistance was futile.

Same here, except I don't already have a blue one. Have a diver, and another currently being sold, didn't really need another one, but I've always liked the looks of this Citizen, always been on the lookout for a reason to buy one, and this was it...

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
What a mess , dhl overcharged me on tax duties and I didnt have my glass’s on so paid an extra 850.00 which they will refund in a few weeks. Didnt get the other CW duties fixed till today ao wont have the Hombre till tomm but did get the pepsi. What a sweeet watch :$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
What a mess , dhl overcharged me on tax duties and I didnt have my glass’s on so paid an extra 850.00 which they will refund in a few weeks. Didnt get the other CW duties fixed till today ao wont have the Hombre till tomm but did get the pepsi. What a sweeet watch :$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This made me laugh. I can see myself doing the same thing. "Yeah, yeah, sure yeah I'll sign it. Just gimme the watch. Sure, no problem. Hey, you have a good day now."
At any rate it's a beautiful watch.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts