WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first G-shock, a dw6900-1v, and the bull bar look on the DW6900 is quite an attractive one, but cant seem to find very many 6900's with bars :think:

How about posting yours?:)

Your pictures might convince me to get some bars:-!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I think I have one or two...

Reactions: gaopa

·
Registered
2,815 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are some sexy looking g-shocks! thanks guys!

·
Sinn Moderator
9,845 Posts
Can you tell me where do you guys get the bull bars?
They are really nice on the Gs. I want to have it.

Thanks
Cheers!
Like you, brandonman, I would like to get some bull bars for some of my G's. Looking forward to finding out where to get them. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Like you, brandonman, I would like to get some bull bars for some of my G's. Looking forward to finding out where to get them. Cheers, Bill P.
You can't buy them anymore from Casio, they were discontinued years ago. You need to buy a vintage G-shock that already has bullbars on it. Or wait for someone to post a set on ebay (but they go for over $40). Or... there are some aftermarket bars which were available on tiktox (not sure if there are any left) but I found the quality of these to be very poor compared to Casio. I broke two sets just putting them on and taking them off (this would never happen with real Casio bars)

·
Registered
48 Posts
You can't buy them anymore from Casio, they were discontinued years ago. You need to buy a vintage G-shock that already has bullbars on it. Or wait for someone to post a set on ebay (but they go for over $40). Or... there are some aftermarket bars which were available on tiktox (not sure if there are any left) but I found the quality of these to be very poor compared to Casio. I broke two sets just putting them on and taking them off (this would never happen with real Casio bars)
Thanks for the information Kung-fusion, it is sad to know that Casio didn't produced it anymore.
Well, Like you said, I will have to keep on looking on the ebay or etc.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I need some bullbars for my incoming DW-6900MC! I plan on doing a "buzzbait" mod with some DW-6900MS cloths.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts