WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I wanted to start a thread for all Breitling Emergency and Emergency Mission fans. I hope we can gather a tons of pictures and comments. :-!

Enjoy and lets see how many Es and EMs we can acumulate on his thread...:-!

Here is some of mine for a start...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Davey, please excuse my Breitling ignorance, but what's the dial on the south end of the bracelet?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go!

Wow!! Absolutely beautifull |>|> ....

I have a question. What does the a knob at 10 o'clock do? Sorry for the ignorance but its different then EM? EM does not have a knob at upper left corner...

Keep E and EM pictures coming.......

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
To answer both questions at once, the small knob at 10 o'clock is the auxillary antennae. The small clock is called a UTC which is for an extra timezone.

Todd

·
Registered
449 Posts
I guess I should have bought a new camera, too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My pictures are never great, but nevertheless here are my 2 E's. Both original E's, one yella fella (like Todds, minus the UTC), and the blue dialed limited edition Orbiter 3 E. I love them boh to death...

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Heres mine

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
My pictures are never great, but nevertheless here are my 2 E's. Both original E's, one yella fella (like Todds, minus the UTC), and the blue dialed limited edition Orbiter 3 E. I love them boh to death...
We both have yellow Emergencies but what is different about yours is that you can actually wear it and it hasn't been MIA for going on week #17. But I have a feeling this could be the week. I'll post pictures of mine when it returns. Hopefully with all of the bracelet links that I sent in and a perfectly polished bezel this time.

Todd

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi everyone. It has been a great experience reading your posts on this site. Monday after work I went to my authorized Breitling dealer and ordered my first Breitling. I've been looking at Breitlings for about a year and intensified my research in the past two months. On Monday I bought a Emergency Mission, silver dial with the black pro diver strap. The silver dial is on back order so I have to wait 8-10 weeks for delivery. After seeing all the pictures above I want mine now!! As soon as I get it I'll post some pictures on here to share with everyone. I also wanted to thank everyone for their posts!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hi everyone. It has been a great experience reading your posts on this site. Monday after work I went to my authorized Breitling dealer and ordered my first Breitling. I've been looking at Breitlings for about a year and intensified my research in the past two months. On Monday I bought a Emergency Mission, silver dial with the black pro diver strap. The silver dial is on back order so I have to wait 8-10 weeks for delivery. After seeing all the pictures above I want mine now!! As soon as I get it I'll post some pictures on here to share with everyone. I also wanted to thank everyone for their posts!

Welcome aboard! It'll be the longest wait of your life, but worth every second.
Might I suggest you have a look at the "Brown Croco" straps, as IMHO they look fantastic with the Silver Faced EM.

Best wishes,

Verner

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Davey, Ron, Lou, Cinq and all the rest of the fantastic photographers on here,

is there any possibility one/all of you guys could purchase an EM?
I'd love to see some decent photos of the beastie!
You'd be doing the rest of us EM owners a huge favour...so off you trot and get an EM, your wifes won't mind if you explain it properly....

;-)
Best wishes,

Verner

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,080 Posts
Davey, Ron, Lou, Cinq and all the rest of the fantastic photographers on here,

is there any possibility one/all of you guys could purchase an EM?
I'd love to see some decent photos of the beastie!
You'd be doing the rest of us EM owners a huge favour...so off you trot and get an EM, your wifes won't mind if you explain it properly....

;-)
Best wishes,

Verner
She couldn't sleep tonite so it's 3:35 a.m. and she is sitting right behind me on her computer right now. Hold on just a second and I'll ask her... OUCH!!!!! I must not have explained it properly. :-d
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
She couldn't sleep tonite so it's 3:35 a.m. and she is sitting right behind me on her computer right now. Hold on just a second and I'll ask her... OUCH!!!!! I must not have explained it properly. :-d
Cheers,
Ron

Let me explain it to her..........in fact, on second thoughts, I'd better not!

;-)

Best wishes from a sunny but cold North Yorkshire morning,

Verner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts