WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have an IWC Forum now, let's see which members has IWC's and meet everyone to start out a friendly environment.

Hi, my name is Paul and these are my IWC's!
Spitfire 3255-02 & Portuguese Chrono 3714-38

M

·
0 Posts
Hi, I'm Mats. I'm 20 and I live in the Netherlands. I bought an IWC 3717-01 Pilot's Chrono exactly 4 months ago (13th of december, my birthday). This is my only watch at the moment but I think I'm getting another one in the next few months. Anyway, here's a pic of mine (the one on the right). The left one also belongs to a friend.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Hey guys...great pieces there Mats and Paul...

I have already posted these prior to the creation of the official IWC Forum...but here you go...my name is Rob.... I have 2 IWC's and 2 more IWC's on the way.

and if you'd like a clue as to what is comming...they aren't both for me, one is for my son. ;-)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never get tired of seeing those pics of your IWC's Rob, never shy away from posting them whenever you can. Just beautiful.

I can't wait to see the new watches you got coming in too. Looking forward to seeing them. :-!

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Oh my, that Minute Repeater is gorgeous. I will look up a video on youtube I saw once that had the sound of it.... stay tuned....

Here you go:

and another one. Unfortunately I do not understand what the man says, but they sound is somewhere at the end of this video:

and one more:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hi, I'm Henry. I'm a 14 year old student in High school. I want to save up so I can get a very special watch. It's great to see a Sub forum for such a nice looking brand.

I don't have any watches yet, but I have eyed the IWC Mark XVI, the Nomos Club, and the Sinn 103, and hope to get them in the future.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm Clinton and I've finally got myself an Aquatimer Ti chrono. Well, I mean to say I've just bought it and now waiting for it to come. Here's a pic of the model to give you an idea anyhow....

Unfortunately my wallet isn't as fat as I'd like so at this stage this is my only watch. As long as my fiance doesn't find out though there will be more...oh yes, many more..;-)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Shah, how are you enjoying the Portuguese? My guess is you haven't taken it off? It becomes difficult to switch to another watch when you got them on your wrists.

Hi Clinton, please post pics when you receive them. With those AT's being discontinued, it might be becoming more and more collectible so you made a great purchase before they are all gone.

Henry, you made a great choice in the IWC. I doubt many 14 year olds would consider one, or would even be aware of one. It may take a while to save up for it but it will all be worth it end.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i'm quan, glad there's an iwc forum up!

picked up the portuguese over a week ago after selling a pam...after owning 3 breitlings and 3 panerais i can honestly say i've never been happier/more satisfied after putting the 5001 on my wrist :-!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I currently own one IWC and it is this Aquatimer Chrono in stainless. I've had it since last December and absolutely love it. My particular model is the most accurate and precise auto that I have ever owned. I'm growing very fond of the brand and hope to add a pilot version sometime this year.;-)

Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
902 Posts
here is my IWC . Fantastic watch but I'm going back to the 40 and less mm and therefore selling it. Brand new...only 2 months and used 10 times..
Next in line for me is the MarkXVI

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey Shah, how are you enjoying the Portuguese? My guess is you haven't taken it off? It becomes difficult to switch to another watch when you got them on your wrists.
Right on! But I TRY to save it for special occasions!

i'm quan, glad there's an iwc forum up!

picked up the portuguese over a week ago after selling a pam...after owning 3 breitlings and 3 panerais i can honestly say i've never been happier/more satisfied after putting the 5001 on my wrist :-!

BEAUTY! Congratulations! I am lusting after this 5001 now.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi all,

A big thank you to those who started this Forum and thank you WUS for facilitating.

I got my Mark XVI about 3 weeks ago. Love it to bits especially the Pilot range.

Aiming for the slightly larger Pilot Choronograph Gold next. I think that would be my ultimate watch. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get own it.

Cheers all.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 664 Posts