WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

16901 - 16920 of 17074 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Did you use a new tube for the crown or is it a push/pull which fits perfect to the original tube?

It’s a Leuchtkeks

View attachment 15871165

Push pull with the original tube. Used the crown for a 2.5mm tube diameter. Little (if any) WR but it’s a railbastard not a seabastard. BTW I used a gasket between the crown and the case (in the old crown recess) just to make sure the interior doesnt get foggy when I walk past the swimming pool.

·
Registered
174 Posts
That’s the definition of the unexpected. Short strap. Longer strap. Even longer strap. ... No strap... Lovely collection though. Is the third one a tad smaller? Skx013ish kinda thang? Or is it just an optical illusion?
:LOL: Only just swapped the bracelets over onto these cases. I wore the first one today so its sized, but none of the others are.

Great spotting regarding the 3rd (y) That ones a 1987 - 6309-729A so a bit rarer that the rest. Still have all original parts so can swap it back.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
So much liking that build
20210509_110822.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
you bet, I have tinkered with the idea of aging the dial, I just can't bring myself to changing anything on it, it had become my favorite go to beater watch! Thought about putting a box dome crystal on it, but then I would lose my date magnifier, lol.

·
Registered
614 Posts
So my bezel fading got a little out of hand

IMG_8416.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

It’s ok though because I wanted a dark navy one anyway, which is now on the way, so I was kinda trying to see how this would turn up, since I’ve never done it before.

That said, I’ve seen this type of fading being someone’s cup of tea so I thought of dropping it here.

16901 - 16920 of 17074 Posts