WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably but a duplicate but don’t care! Always love to see and hear how others utilize their collection and which ones they wear for different occasions.

F631DA5B-4A58-4A39-9044-7EF69790E59A.jpeg

Omega Aqua Terra: My first luxury watch. Absolutely adore it and have it on rubber and also bracelet but stays exclusively on the rubber. Was my daily until my newest SMP purchase shown. This will split time as a daily with my SMP and will be flip depending on what I’m wearing.

Omega SMP: See AT. My newest acquisition and just love it. Bought it on here and couldn’t be happier. This will likely see the most wrist time and even worn for a formal event with the sleet black dial.

Seiko Presage: Still love this Seiko like even though it won’t see much wrist time. Might sell.

Sinn 104: Another favorite of mine. I like it on this strap as it provides a nice casual watch to wear if I am wearing brown that day.

Tissot Classic: Just a dress watch and the first watch I ever received.

Seiko Alpinist: this is a tricky one. I am also sure it is fake but have yet to confirm. I’ve worn it time to time but has basically been overtaken by the Sinn. If I do confirm it will be taken out back and taken care with...!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

The Skagen only gets worn occasionally. I've had it a long time and it was my only watch for many years.

The Rolex doesn't get worn at all. I lost the additional links during a move. I also gained 100 lbs after I had five major heart surgeries a couple of years ago. It doesn't fit. It also needs a service and keeps terrible time.

The Omega is the newest watch and I wear it daily. Even if I don't go anywhere.

The Longines is on par with the Omega.

The Ball is my daily wearer.

The Luminox is my night time watch and the one I sleep in. It is highly visible in almost every light condition.

·
Registered
159 Posts

Oris Big Crown; Hamilton Khaki Auto; Hamilton Khaki Manual; Seiko SARB; and, SKX013.

I also have a Seiko SPB143, but it's on the selling block, so is safely in it's box.

There's a G Shock out of view that I use for running.

Otherwise, the Oris has gotten 95% of my time since I bought it a year ago. It versatile enough that I'll wear it in most situations.

I wear the Hamilton Auto every now and then.

The pocket watch was my great great grandfathers. Still ticks!

The other ones don't get much time - but I love them still :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts