WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you guys takwc professional catolog type photos. Post your two best photos you've taken of your Oris. I'm not a great photographer so here are my best two which I'm sure won't do justice to others out there. Curious to see some great pics.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great looking pieces. Oris definitely gives you a variety of different styles to choose from. I really missed out all those years never owning an Oris. Now I have two Aquis Divers. Ironic how things change when you take a 3 plus year break and you see things totally different.

·
Banned
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The one with the Oris on the rocks and shells, definitely a catalog shot. That's what I can't replicate. Makes me realize how hard it is for me personally to even come close to a professional photo. Even when I try it makes no difference. Nice photos man

·
Registered
5,388 Posts

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

My one best : )

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Nice one! Is that this same model but on a rubber strap? I love mine but I've been bitten by the 46mm case now with my newest Aquis so I'm thinking of selling mine. Seeing your pic though makes me unsure. That model drew me in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Nice one! Is that this same model but on a rubber strap? I love mine but I've been bitten by the 46mm case now with my newest Aquis so I'm thinking of selling mine. Seeing your pic though makes me unsure. That model drew me in.
Hey yeah same one!! The 43mm size is nice to have, you should hang on to both!

I'd really love to source a bracelet for mine for a not outrageous cost at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 53 Posts