WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nice one! Is that this same model but on a rubber strap? I love mine but I've been bitten by the 46mm case now with my newest Aquis so I'm thinking of selling mine. Seeing your pic though makes me unsure. That model drew me in.
Hey yeah same one!! The 43mm size is nice to have, you should hang on to both!

I'd really love to source a bracelet for mine for a not outrageous cost at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Thanks man! I can 110 percent assure you that the bracelet will be as comfortable as the rubber strap. I've got two Aquis Divers on a Bracelet. One 46mm and the other we both have 43mm. I seriously forget I have a watch on which is a testiment to how well made and balanced the Aquis bracelet is. I'm not sure what they run but if you plan on keeping your Aquis Diver long term, the bracelet is definitely worth every penny or the investment. It's top notch and probably the best bracelet I've ever worn as I am a bracelet only guy and I've also been through tons of watches over my years of collecting, buying and selling.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Nice pictures and watches guys! Man I envy you guys. I can't take pictures to save my life. They always come out blurry etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
464 Posts
Only have one shot for now I'm afraid.

EDITED: Today is Tudor Day, but I took a snap of the Oris in its box to accompany this :)

koko_oris_xmas_dinner.jpg koko_oris_box.jpg

·
Registered
464 Posts
Here you go! Thinking of putting this baby on sale though...competes with my Tudor BB for wrist time. Gorgeous though!
kokoko_oris.jpeg

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Here's my one best...just picked this up in a trade.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts