WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be interesting to see some of the presentations of different brands....especially unique pieces, and how they were presented. It would be cool to see a PP tourbillon box, one I likely will never see.
My most recent:

Jaeger LeCoultre Duomètre a Chronograph - YouTube

·
Registered
391 Posts

Military, so nothing fancy from Marathon.

Sent from Betelgeuse 5

Reactions: Popoki Nui

·
Premium Member
7,965 Posts
I think the most interesting one I've got is from my Epos, mainly because it's huge (man, sometimes I feel like Epos should be paying me...) It's also nicely put together and covered in nice fake (I think) leather. And the insert can be taken out, leaving a large box that could be useful for lots of things.

071 ACR Conv.jpg
072 ACR Conv.jpg

Reactions: AAMC

·
Registered
15,462 Posts
The coolest and most practical as far as I'm concerned, from ochs und junior . . .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,864 Posts
This is the box for my Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J, which is literally the least expensive brand new men's Patek you can buy.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Picking up my VC Overseas!

Sent from my 16M

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Panerai:

DSCF1298_zps46a61dfc.jpg

Omega:

DSC00224_zpsc7b9a2b3.jpg

Reactions: myke

·
Premium Member
7,965 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
The coolest and most practical as far as I'm concerned, from ochs und junior . . .
The simple genius of that date display... I've been obsessed with those recently. It's too bad it's not something I can try on without flying to Europe.

What's the little wooden-looking cup thing on the right?
Not that I have a GO, but is that a loupe?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is a Loupe.

That said, I recently inquired about getting another loupe, and was told that they no longer ships their watches with one. :(
Aw yes the loupe

Sent from my 16M

Reactions: dbostedo
1 - 20 of 34 Posts