WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a quick question for some sellers out there, since I didn't see it in the guidelines. Is it okay to list more than one watch in a for sale post? I have about 5 watches that I am selling and would like to consolidate them to one post. Just thought I'd check beforehand.

Thanks,
GD

PS. Love the WUS forums.

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
You are allowed to do so - but why? Makes it harder for buyers to know what's been sold and what hasn't. Do you want to sell them all as a lot?

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
You are still going to need a good description of each watch.

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Yes, you can list multiple watches. I believe the limit is ten watches per day.

I've done multiple listings many times, and it has always worked out well. The key is to post a good ad - that means accurate descriptions (that includes TZ percentage ratings) of all flaws and *really good* pictures. If the watch is not one seen on the sales forum frequently, I would post specifications as well. I tend to underrate my watches too, if its 95%, I'll say 90-92%. This is my way of making sure the customer gets exactly what I advertise and there is no mixup which will lead to dissatisfaction and a return. Better to take a hit of a few dollars than to deal with the nightmare of a picky buyer wanting to return it.

Read the posted guidelines of the sales forum carefully before posting there and all will go well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts