WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a watch that can be worn to the pub, to work and to social events and I'm thinking about the PRC200 chronograph (the one with the black face and yellow second hand). The problem is that I want one with a metal bracelet but I don't like the look of the one it is supplied with. I would like a strap that resembles the one used on the Ball Master Engineer II (would love to add pictures but I don't know how). Couple of questions, do people think this would look good, and where could I get this kind of strap from?

·
5,150 Posts
If you want to post pictures from another internet site, simply right click on the picture, choose "copy" then paste it into the text of your WUS message. Of course, you should include a line giving credit to your source for the pic; something like "Photo by Ansel Adams" or "ebay pic".

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe some pictures will help. What I want to know is do people think this

look good on a bracelet like this

and where can I get one

Cheers for any opinions/help etc

·
Registered
98 Posts
Personally, I would just get the PRC200 with the leather strap. I really like the look of a traditional chronograph on leather. I think it would be hard to find an after-market metal band with end links that would correctly fit the watch to achieve the look you are going for. Although, who knows, you might get lucky and find one that works.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't think it would look bad but I prefer the leather band on that watch. I think the high polish on the bezel really pops on leather and would get washed out on a bracelet. If you do want to change it I don't think it would be a problem finding a bracelet that will fit several people have gone from leather to bracelet on their Le Locle's so I imagine you would be able to do so as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts