WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From deep waters to horological peaks of achievement

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Black Fashion accessory

Clerc describes the new H1 as : "a formidable underwater exploring machine that sets
a unique standard in the field of advanced technology".

Using the word "machine" for their new high-end dive watch brings up memories of MB&F's
machines. But the only relationship is the word of course.I'm not quite sure why Clerc uses
those words, but I assume they want to separate themselves from the ordinary dive watches.

The press release continues in the same spirit : "Beating to the pulse of extreme diving
adventures, it is the ultimate embodiment of contemporary Haute Horlogerie cut
out for exciting feats. The ultra-complex case construction enables it to plunge as
deep as 500 metres in complete safety thanks to Clerc Genève's exclusive patented
safety features. A perpetually renewed high-tech instrument, the Hydroscaph H1
Chronometer has been equipped with the line's first metal bracelet, within a perfectly
integrated design further enhancing the powerful aura exuded by this model."

To go short, and in my own words, I would say this : Clerc invented and build a solid as a rock
dive watch that combines highest standards in used materials with haute horlogerie.

Watch Analog watch Auto part Font Strap

The inimitably powerful Hydroscaph H1 Chronometer comes with a varied choice of blue,
black, or silver-toned dials. A unique watch with many different faces, the Hydroscaph H1
Chronometer is a high-tech expression of luxury watchmaking, forcefully reasserting the
values of excellence and innovation that have been guiding the destiny of the Maison Clerc
for 140 years.

More information at www.clercwatches.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.