WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I wanna get a sporty luxurious pre owned watch for about 2 or 3k. What would you recommend? I'm 17 and like breitling style watches. No Omegas or Rolexes please. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
$2-3k should get you something Breitlingy

Superocean Steelfish is a bargain on the preowned market

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Wow, really nice pics. Thanks for posting those. Interestingly enough, I dislike every single one of those watches. The only one that comes remotely close for me is the last one with the yellow accents. But, I'd have to have a 12 and 3 on the dial too, and move the date to 4 position (and it'd have to be a black date wheel with white numbers). It just looks so unbalanced with only the 9 and 6 on the dial. Strange, cause I've never given Breitling a good look, but I assumed they'd appeal to me more...really good watches though, and you probably can't go wrong with any of them from a quality standpoint.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Sinn would be a good option to consider.

·
Premium Member
66,393 Posts
If you like the Breitling then go for a Breitling. I have found that if I like a watch but get something else it doesn't cure the itch for the original watch.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Strange, cause I've never given Breitling a good look, but I assumed they'd appeal to me more...really good watches though, and you probably can't go wrong with any of them from a quality standpoint.
I thought you said you liked Breitling. You have never given them a look and yet you like them?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts