1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BEAUTIFUL!!!

FINAL REDUCED PRICE $250.00 (FIRM)

Paypal please.
Priority shipping included at no charge within the CONUS (only) with tracking number provided first shipping day after confirmed payment. US Only, sorry international watchgeeks :(.
PM me here or email me at
[email protected] if interested.

Bought this a year ago, some usual/minor desk-diving marks on the bracelet, but the crystal is perfect. Downsizing the herd, not too mention, reducing the size of my watches to below 48 mm. Seriously, if you don’t already own a Renato, they are VERY well made with great attention to detail. Rated at 95%.

Specs:
Case material Stainless Steel (316L)
Case diameter 50 mm
Case Thickness 16.00
Band Material Stainless Steel (316L)
Band adjusted but will come with all links
Band width 28 mm
Band Color Silvertone
Screw down crown and case back
Dial color Black

Special features:
Swiss Movement/Hand Made
300 Meter Water Resistant
Oil pressed decorative face
Big date window
Decent lume
Comes with all paperwork, original box and polishing cloth
Movement Swiss Made Ronda 8040N (repairable quartz movement)
Chronograph
Number “39” of 75 made

Beneath the anti-reflective coated and sapphire coated mineral crystal, the round textured dial is black. A prominent Arabic numeral shows in red at 8:00, a retrograde day of the week subdial with the Renato name spans between 11:00 and 1:00, a seconds subdial with a large date window rests at 6:00 and luminous filled indicators appear at all remaining hours. A 30 minute subdial operates next to 10:00 and a 1/10 subdial functions near 2:00.

Thanks for looking…

John

Renato2.JPG Renato1.JPG Renato3.JPG Renato4.JPG Renato5.JPG Renato6.JPG

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Xmas gift, reducing to $225.00 - UNHEARD of!!! Item would ship 12/26/12 at the earliest depending on purchase. Pulling after this last reduction(swear)... Let's get it done! PayPal only. Thx.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts