WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am new here.
So far I only buy new watches, but more and more interested to get some pre-owned.
Anyone know good Pre-owned watch store in Toronto area?
(I am more interested in Rolex and Omega).

I see most of the online pre-own store are US, which I will have issue for import into Canada. Also, bigger issue is don't know how to buy Pre-own watch without seeing the watch itself first.
Don't really want to spend like 4-5k on a something just base on the picture.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
try knightsbridge on bloor street. Ask for Greg, he's a very nice honest person. Tell him you were refered by the guy who buys and sells dead fish in a box (fresh fish). I have never bought anything pre-owned but looking for a 1655. Sometimes you are better of to pay slightly more and view the watch before buying.
I also live in toronto. What are you looking to buy? I get some very good deal from A.D, maybe I can help

·
Registered
561 Posts
Sounds like you're a Van Rijk customer. Eglinton a few hundred yards east of Yonge, north side. Lots of exactly what you're looking for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI i have a 1983 corum 18k watch clip on the band has broke i'm not sure if i should sell it or fix it,,maybe let me know whats worth doing,, THANKS,,FROM ST.CATHARINES ON.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts