diver
diver
diver
diver
field
field
a Luch one hander
and a fist full of vintage stuff

I didn't even know I was doing it, it just happened.

Is your collection weighted to one type of watch and you weren't even aware you were doing it.

·
Registered
31,263 Posts
Pretty much the same as yours OP, mine are predominantly divers, through choice, that is the style of watch I prefer.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
There was a time where dive watches dominated my collection. Now I have more balance within the group yet still lean towards sport style.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I was looking at my watches yesterday and noticed
diver
diver
diver
diver
diver
diver
diver
field
field
a Luch one hander
and a fist full of vintage stuff

I didn't even know I was doing it, it just happened.

Is your collection weighted to one type of watch and you weren't even aware you were doing it.
no, mine is deliberately severely weighted to one type....

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Mine is pretty diverse. I don't care for divers at all but do have a 5-digit reference Sub Date which I like a lot because it doesn't look like a clunky diver, it looks like a sports watch to me.

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
I have a reasonable mix of watch types but most are black or at least dark dialled.
And they're mostly on straps of various types. In one of my drawers I have a box of unworn bracelets wrapped in layers of kitchen clingfilm to keep them pristine.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I'm trying for
blonde
brunet
red head
strawberry blonde
dirty blonde
So far none of the above.

·
Registered
15,919 Posts
Hand wind, three hand, no date 80% of stash, carefully curated (sorry). . .

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
I don't like watches that can easily be typed :)

·
Registered
15,919 Posts
This is a huge portion of what I really admire. I wind up veering away from this formula with the question "don't I already own something like this?"
Gone through so many over the past 11 years or so that I've used exactly that thought train now to invite in only those that really grab me . . . most of the time it works ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
My collection has been through many phases to be fair.... The longest and most evident was military style watches (Sinn 157, Hamilton khaki, Benrus etc). Now its made out of an Oris Flight Timer and a Pelagos. Oh also a Hamilton Khaki i received as a gift :)

·
Premium Member
8,608 Posts
Other than not having a balance of auto vs. hand-wind, I think my watches are pretty diverse... intentionally.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Not one particular style, but they are no-date watches.

Reactions: Sub4

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I keep trying to break out of the diver habit I have and then some git (every 5 minutes) posts a piccy of their new dive watch on WUS and I'm back to square one, ordering yet another new dive watch 😋

1 - 20 of 34 Posts