WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to introduce myself, my name is David and I'm from the island of Tenerife in Spain, five months ago I bought my first G-shock and since then I have not stopped, I have a G-9000-1 Mudman, G-9100-1 Gulfman, a GW-9200-1 Riseman, a GX-56-4, DW-6900SN-3 and DW-5600VT-1 (Pig Noise). I hope you like my little collecion.

G-9000-1:

G-9100-1

GW-9200-1:

GX-56-4:

DW-5600VT-1 (Pig Noise):

DW-6900SN-3:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome, David! I have a feeling you are going to fit in very good around here! Nice collection.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
welcome to the forum, you've got some awesome Gshocks

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
You've collected all of those in only a month? You'll be adding more I'm sure... LoL!
Great collection I've never even heard of a "pig noise" before... Welcome to the forum and Wear and enjoy them :)

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Welcome and great variety! That orange king is singing to me! Glad you are here. :beer:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thank you all for the welcome

You've collected all of those in only a month? You'll be adding more I'm sure... LoL!
Great collection I've never even heard of a "pig noise" before... Welcome to the forum and Wear and enjoy them :)
It really was in five months. I'm already thinking about the next, I probably buy a DW-5600SN-1 or DW-6900WW-7 or G-9100R-4.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome David! That's a nice collection you have going there. I like the colors of the SN-3 very much (though I don't wear mine so often as it is matt finished).

Do you mean 'pignose'? I remember people were calling one of the older Subaru car models the pignose model because of the front grill shape, similar to the emblem shape on the dial. Just a wild guess :p

---

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Pignoise is a Spanish pop rock group, were the ambassadors of gshock for a couple of years and they did a commemorative watch. The identification number that ends in VT distribution is regional, only sold in Spain and with a very limited number of units, the label that comes with the watch appears DW-5600PIG-1ER

1 - 18 of 18 Posts