WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PRG-270 that I bought a few years ago and I did not like the band that it came with. I switched it our for a cheapo hook & loop band but it has worn out so I need another. If my memory is correct, I need to get an 18mm band unless I get adapters. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
you mean like a vecro band?
if youre jsut using the standard springbars then anything will work fine but yes if you want anything else youll need matching adapters.

if youre asking for a casio version the prg270b's came with a woven band, theyre available at pacparts

·
Premium Member
14,694 Posts
I have a PRG-270 that I bought a few years ago and I did not like the band that it came with. I switched it our for a cheapo hook & loop band but it has worn out so I need another. If my memory is correct, I need to get an 18mm band unless I get adapters. Any suggestions?
Yes, you need an 18mm band. I used to wear my PRG-270 on a Morellato fabric strap. It is a very good strap. The nice thing is the strap is a 22 or 24mm wide strap except the 18mm part that goes through the spring bars. This makes the strap look like a proper fit instead of having a skinny strap on a big watch.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18mm-Morel...431213&hash=item54383a8722:g:s5kAAOxy69JTF3pT

P9250041.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts