WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a lightly worn Breitling galactic 36 watch I would like to sell. It was purchased at Little Switzerland at the beginning of the year. It comes with everything that came with it when it was original purchased including the box and papers, the extra link, the brand new unused leather strap, and of course the watch. It has been lightly used and the bezel and band have some very light scratches. The sapphire crystal is perfect. The watch is in a stainless steel 36mm case with a stainless steel band. It has a screw in back and a screw locked crown. The outer box has some discoloration from sitting in my drawer but everything else is good. If you have any question just ask. Im looking to get $2200 +3% USD paypal shipped and insured to the CONUS.

link to more pictures- Breitling galactic 36 pictures by laxxman88 - Photobucket

pictures are here

• Polished steel case and satin-finished/brushed bezel.
  • "Volcano Black" dial featuring an elegant square-shaped center with a fine linear texture.
  • Small seconds counter at the 6 o'clock position.
  • Polished applied index hour markers tipped with luminescence.
  • Polished finished hands with luminescent fill.
  • Date window at the 3 o'clock position.
  • Breitling caliber 37, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 27 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of minimum 42 hours.

If your interested you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts