WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 1911 BTR which sold new for around $7,000 and generally goes for around half or more pre owned. It is beautifully finished, there is not one sharp edge anywhere on the case or bracelet making for very comfortable wear. The movement is an in-house Lemania cam-lever regarded by many as a particularly robust chronograph movement, it is the same movement used by Breguet. I like this watch very much but am letting it go because of lack of wrist time.

The watch measures 43 x 12 with a short lug to lug of 46. The case and lugs are very clean with only a few tiny marks. The bezel is a very tough rubber, same as used by AP on earlier versions of their Offshore, and is inexpensive to replace down the road if you beat it up. There is a small mark on the bezel at 10:00. The Movado group is a pleasure to work with, quite the opposite of LVMH who required a service of my Zenith diver to replace a bezel which did not require opening of the watch. I passed on that one.

I am the second owner, and the watch comes with everything as new – OEM box, manual and validated warranty card. The watch is fitted with a croc band with Ebel’s single fold deployant. The croc band has been used lightly and is in excellent condition. Bracelet is not included.

Priced to sell at $1,900. No trades.

Thanks for looking,

Gary

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3