WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD is my excellent condition Helson Turtle, latest edition. I am asking $475USD which will include all paypal fees and fast tracked worldwide shipping. I have excellent feedback on the forum please check it out.

Purchased in Dec 16 everything works perfectly and the watch is flawless on both crystal and case (just a couple of light scuffs on the caseback). This really is a very cool watch with a great retro vibe and lume to die for.

In addition to the Helson rubber cuda strap (which is virtually the same as the isafrane – I have one of those and they wear identically) I am including the unsized Helson mesh with extra extension links and a orange cuda style rubber strap. I’ve also worn this watch on leather and it goes really well with pretty much everything.

Here are the specs, but note that it actually wears smaller than the specs suggest (more like a 41-42 check that out on the forums reviews) :

Case: Brushed 316Ll stainless steel
Ø 44.5 mm - height 17.6 mm - length 47.2mm - lug distance 20 mm.
Crown: Screwed
Crystal: Sapphire - 4 mm thick - inside AR coated.
Water resistance: 1000m
Dial, hands and bezel markers coated with Swiss SuperLuminova C3
Bezel: Sapphire
Bracelet: 20 mm mesh bracelet and 20mm natural rubber strap
Movement: 24 Jewel Japanese Miyota 9015 automatic
IMG_8401.JPG
IMG_8464.JPG
IMG_8474.JPG
IMG_8412.JPG

IMG_8416.JPG
IMG_8407.JPG
IMG_8405.JPG
IMG_8404.JPG
IMG_8424.JPG
IMG_8408.JPG
IMG_8426.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price drop to $480 for a great watch in as new condition which include fast tracked and insured worldwide shipping and all paypal fees.
Price drop to $480 for a great watch in as new condition which include fast tracked and insured worldwide shipping and all paypal fees.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts