WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Description:

Seiko SLA043J1 / SLA043 1965 Dive Watch 62MAS recreation 55th Anniversary Limited Edition

From the limited edition of 1700 pieces. This watch is a recreation of the legendary Seiko 62MAS dive watch. Whilst it’s similar to the first recreation of the 62MAS (the Seiko SLA017), it has some important differences. The fully brushed case is made from Seiko’s proprietary “Ever Brilliant” steel which is highly corrosion resistant. The deep, royal blue dial has a subtle sun ray finish which is complimented by the “Glacier” blue seconds hand.

I am the first owner of the watch and it is 4 months old (it was purchased on 25 October 2020).

Specifications:

Movement: Seiko’s in-house, automatic calibre 8L35

Power reserve: approx. 50 hours

Case material: Ever-Brilliant steel

Crystal: box-shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface

Luminous material: LumiBrite on hands, indexes and bezel

Straps: two silicone straps with metal keepers.

Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft

Case thickness: 14.1 ㎜

Case Diameter: 39.9 ㎜

Case length: 47.9 ㎜

The set is complete and includes:

• The watch.
  • Two unworn, waffle style silicone straps (one black and one blue).
  • The outer white cardboard sleeve (note that this has slight bends at the edges).
  • The inner black Seiko cardboard box.
  • The Seiko presentation case (this still has the protective plastic stickers in place inside).
  • The Seiko and Prospex cardboard hangtags.
-The instruction booklet, the guarantee booklet, the original receipt (dated 25 October 2020) and the warranty card (stamped by a UK based Seiko Authorised Dealer).

Condition:

The watch is in unmarked, fully functional condition and keeps very good time. The protective sticker is still in place on the case back. I have only worn the watch a handful of times. The blue strap has never been worn (the protective stickers are still on the buckle and keeper) The black strap has been tried on but never worn (the protective sticker is still on the keeper).

Price:

I'm based in the UK and have bought, sold and traded through WUS many times before. Please see my feedback thread here:

Feedback for TH14

I'm looking for £2900 including Paypal fees and insured shipping within the UK. Overseas shipping to be added on top at cost.

Overseas buyers must have plenty of solid feedback. I insure my watches using Parcelpro so can ship internationally without any problems.

Please get in touch if you're interested.

[/url
[url=https://postimages.org/]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts