WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
s-l1600 (4) (1).jpg s-l1600 (3) (1).jpg

Watchcases.com is going to be closing soon and I’m getting rid of some of their inventory on eBay. This is a very high end new case for almost 50% off retail value. The inside of the box has never been used but the outside has some slight defects as explained below and as shown in the photographs. Comes in original packaging from Buben and Zorweg.

I dont know how to make the photos smaller on here but check out the ebay link for a better look and more photos.

Retail price $349.99
ASKING: $169

NOTE: This box has a small dark dot and feint scuff mark on the left bottom side of the front of the box. Also a feint scratch on the top left of the box. Please see photographs as they show the marks clearly. They are not very noticeable. I've included photos under a bright studio light as well as more natural lighting to clearly show how they look. This box came with a slight factory defect so we never sold it and then the top was scratched slightly but the inside has never been used.

• Luxury Watch Box for 12 Watches
  • Made in Austria
  • Soft dark blue Nabuka leather cover with maple wood framing
  • Interior cream velour
  • Width per Watch Compartment 52 mm
  • Dimensions: 13 x 4.75 x 7.9 inches
  • Weight: 6 lbs

PREFER SELLING TO UNITED STATES.

You can buy on ebay or with paypal.

Here is a link to the ebay posting: THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION I was just hoping to avoid reuploading all of the photographs here. Unused 52% OFF - BUBEN & ZÖRWEG / ZORWEG Luxury 12 Watch Box | eBay

I've got a number of other listings on ebay of cases and winders and will be ulpoading more shortly so check out my ebay page if interested. Alot of new in box items. jogei_5 | eBay

1 - 1 of 1 Posts