Hello,

Up for sale is my Oris Big Crown Small Second Pointer Day from my personal collection. The watch is in excellent condition, worn sparingly and keeping accurate time (+ 6/d). Gorgeous pilot's watch. It has the coveted Oris Caliber 645 movement which is based of ETA 2836-2 (from what I know Oris later started basing off from Sellita which is a cheaper movement so this one is harder to find).

I am the first owner. Unfortunately lost the original box when we moved so it will come in a black leather box neatly packed. Purchased this gorgeous piece for considerably more than what I am listing it here for, so my loss is your gain. The watch comes on a Worn & Wound Premium Model 2 strap which costs $99 and is currently unavailable. Looks gorgeous on the Stone Gray color strap in my opinion.

Ref: 01 645 7629 4064-07 5 22 77FC
Case: Big Crown 44mm Stainless Steel
Movement: Automatic winding pointer day developed by Oris
Power Reserve: 38 hrs
Vibrations: 28'800 A/h, 4Hz
Water Resistance: 10 Bar

I am listing it for $750 $725 $650 shipped CONUS. Will accept Paypal, Venmo, Zelle or Wire Transfer. Have all positive feedback and references here and quite a bunch of them too. I am just a hobbyist, not a professional seller or retailer, so please know that this sale is "as-is". I can also send my cell number if you would like to talk. Always glad to chat with fellow watch fans.

May be interested in trading up but only for IWC, let me know what you have. Only looking to sell in the US please.

Thank you for looking and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Regards