WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately for me and luckily for someone else- I'm putting my Swiss Made Decomaster up for sale. LIMITED EDITION Number 4 of 303, stunning in every way. Fantastic build and design, Swiss ETA 2892-A2, Water resistant to 4000 meters, Sapphire crystal, Sapphire bezel insert and easy switch out between bezels (I bought an extra bezel with the Chromatic Depth Gauge Sapphire insert) ...It came on the Crepas ISO type rubber strap, and I purchased and love the look on the Crepas Mesh bracelet with ratcheting clasp. Have both the red and blue Crepas Iso type rubber straps, a black nylon strap and I also purchased the custom made Jacobs leather strap (stamped 4 for number 4 of 303 on the back). In excellent condition like all my watches, and looking for a good home to enjoy this beauty !

Priced for quick sale , only $875.00- NOW ONLY $850.00 PayPal only, will include shipping USPS in the continental US. Will ship out of country to certain countries with payment made PayPal Friend/family plus whatever the additional cost of International shipping is.

Congrats to whoever grabs this one, it really is a stunning work of art for your wrist with a lot of extras included...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: STUNNING SWISS MADE CREPAS DECOMASTER WITH ETA 2892-A2 LIKE NEW PRICED TO SELL QUICK!

bump.. still available for now... no trades, prefer inside US, but if you have references as a buyer and understand you have to pay the extra shipping and insurance, I will ship to certain countries as well..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: STUNNING SWISS MADE CREPAS DECOMASTER WITH ETA 2892-A2 LIKE NEW PRICED TO SELL QUICK!

bump..still available for now..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump.. Please no trades.. For outside the US, will need to have references as I do as a buyer and seller here, or send the funds PayPal friend/family. Have answered all messages and while some are working on getting their funds together, it is still available..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Friday morning Bump for this Swiss Made Limited Edition Crepas DECOMASTER!! :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

While a few are trying to get their funds together, it's still available.... bump.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sunday morning bump.. with price drop... now only $850.00 shipped in Continental US... Will ship to other countries, payment to be PayPal friend/family plus whatever additional International postage is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts