WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odd, so I just noticed the MSRP on my medium 29er went up $400 since I purchased it in early 2014. Did MG raise prices across the board? I didn't really pay attention to their other models' prices. Certainly can't attribute this to the exchange rate since the dollar has gotten stronger against the Euro since then, which if anything would have lowered the prices (in the US).....

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Odd, so I just noticed the MSRP on my medium 29er went up $400 since I purchased it in early 2014. Did MG raise prices across the board? I didn't really pay attention to their other models' prices. Certainly can't attribute this to the exchange rate since the dollar has gotten stronger against the Euro since then, which if anything would have lowered the prices (in the US).....
I think every watchmaker increases prices and MuehleG is no exception to this practice. And the advantage of the exchange rate is never being passed on to the consumer; not for luxury goods.

But it could also mean that the US wholesale distributor adjusted the prices to the US market - again watch prices go up and not down - or he gets a fair share of the cake.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts