WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Price on LE MO over at Time Zone....

2K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  vincesf 
#1 ·
Fellas,

There's a MO Limited Edition over on the salescorner at Timezone, priced at $2200.00. What do you guys think about the price? At first I thought it was a little high, but I dunno. Maybe that's about right considering there's only 80 and its a beautiful watch with a respectable pedigree and hyper-cult following.

Don't know if it's already sold. I'd consider it a little more..... if I hadn't just spent that amount on a new Seatime and MO Black.

#7 ·
For that price you can chip in a bit more and get a Dornbluth which has as good dial, hand made movement and is a bit bigger as well. I got mine used in the $1400 but $2200 is practically x2 the original price and you can get both MO and AO for more or less the same price.

#13 ·
it doesnt matter if they are used or not, its whatever people are willing to pay for them.

you will not be able to buy anew or used FO and Limited Edition MO together for 2200.00 anywhere. That is just a fact.

You can pay the 1000.oo for a regular MO right now, but you won't be able to get it until Sept. You can't buy the LE MO anymore because there are no more new ones.

It's all up to the buyer.

Personally, I don't think I would pay 2200.00 for the LE MO because I like the regular MO more anyways.

Regarding used watches, there are lot of used watches being bought and sold eveyday, some of which are thousands of dollars.

2200.00 for the LE MO is not an uncalledfor price. It all depends if someone wants it badly enough.

#20 ·
If I am not mistaken, he reduced it to $2,050. If it were like new in the box, perhaps, but from my understanding this one is not even on the original strap.

Also, I have a question that perhaps some of the MOLE owners can help me with. My understanding is that for customers outside of the U.S., they could order this limited edition watch from Stowa directly. Did this actually happen and are these watches unnumbered? At least with the MOLE II there is a definite world distribution of this watch 80 for America and 40 for other markets for a total of 120.

vincesf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.