WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I received my watch back from Englesbrand as i had it serviced and also picked up a black bezel for it. I switched out the pro diver bezel with the all black pro diver bezel and the watch has a new personality. I really like the look very much. Enclosed are a few shots I took. I willl take some better shots later. Have a good day. stephen

·
Registered
423 Posts
The black bezel looks great with...

the yellow dial. I have a black bezel on my rhodium dial PD while I wait for the original replacement from Stowa for my damaged one but it doesn't look as good as on yours.

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is one more shot for a tuesday. Stephen

·
Registered
456 Posts
Black and yellow great combo!:-!

Did you pay for your new bezel or Stowa kept the old bezel and didn't charge you?
Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hello from a distant cousin with a Brown bezel... and silver. Black looks great, congratulations. I just wish someone with a melon dial prodiver would post as much as you do. BTW, you do know that every time you post this watch, that the experience is similar to hearing a Ferrari come from behind and seeing a flash of Yellow as it rips past... and all we are left with is a rapid heartbeat.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Very nice with the black bezel, enjoy. :-!

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone had asked me about the black bezel and I did purchase it through Stowa. I am very happy with it and dont see myself ever going back to the original pro diver bezel. Here are a few more shots. Have a good day. Stephen

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I forgot to answer the other question about the color of the dial. Mine is definitely yellow. I had the melon one years ago and it has a bit more of the brownish tinge or heading in the tan or direction. It is a different color. Stephen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts