WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to the office today, and found my orange GMT on my desk.

Classic Doxa orange with contrasting black semicircle on the internal bezel.

Another one out of the park by Doxa:gold :-! .

Steve
Fine watches are like diamonds for men

·
Registered
341 Posts
What he said!!! Steve, you have GOT to get a digital camera! That collection of yours needs to be posted!!!!!

Jeremy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry boys, but I got rid of XNView and my camera is on it's last legs, and I can't find my tripod. Needless to say, it is orange, and good looking. Somewhat of a more petite look than the 750T Pro. Everything is much smaller or finer. Certainly scaled down a bit. Sure is easy to adjust the bracelet now. Dial is smaller (making the watch appear smaller) as the good doctor says, but with half of the inner bezel orange, it seems larger than the Carribean. I was sort of taken aback when the FedEx driver told me he wasn't interested in seeing me open the package. I told him to get a life....

·
Registered
341 Posts
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH And STILL NO PICS!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon guys PICS, PICS, PICS!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!?!?!

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeremy-

Every time I get ready to spring for a digital camera, Doxa comes out with a new edition that takes precedence.

I'm hoping my kids will give me a camera for the holidays.

Steve

·
Registered
341 Posts
Steve, the next time the wife and I head to San Diego, or I take in a Kings or Ducks hockey game, I'll swing by and take pics for ya :-D . You're kinda between Las Vegas and LA/San Diego anyway.

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeremy-

I'd love to meet you guys.

Alternately, maybe we can get together the next time I'm in Vegas.

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts