WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wore my Pro Trek PRG 40 during a SWAT challenge PT course, and it performed flawlessly. I used it to time my team's progress. At first, I was concerned that I would accidentally stop the timer, since it was a pretty physical challenge, but I never did. The course was 6.8 miles, with 18 difficult physical challenges, some of which required the watch to be submerged under water and mud. It even got banged around quite a bit. No problems at all. This challenge was 10X more harsh than my "daily life," so I am pretty confident the watch will never let me down. Think I'll by a G next.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was thinking Mudman, too. I want a Frogman, but don't have the scratch!!! The only picture of the course is at the end, when we all emerged from the wooded course. This is the last obstacle, a 10 foot wall. Thankfully, it was a "team" obstacle, and we could help each other.

A wrist shot of our final time. Don't want to erase it just yet:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know, I never measured my wrist until just now. Thanks. It is 6 7/8. Sounds small!!! Here is an older picture of the watch, which maybe shows a more accurate comparison of wrist v. watch. I don't mind big watches!!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
wow, 100 minutes for 6,8 miles = ~11 kilometers including 18 obstacles is a great time. did you have an allegation? I certainly would love to try that for myself. nice wristshot by the way.

regards, holger

·
Registered
402 Posts
Looks awesome! Have my eye on one of those. They're several other pathfinders that I'm looking at also. Very cool watch!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts