WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not able to upload any pictures! Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Anyone know how to delete pictures? If I delete pictures will these pictures also disappear from the thread where they are shown?

Moderator: feel free to delete/move (to a more suitable section) this thread once the issue with uploading pictures have been solved (if the system has a bug).

Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
#1. While you are editing your post, click on "Go Advanced" button.

#2. On the page that shows up, click on the "paper clip" icon (it's on the same row as fonts/sizes).

#3. If you have already attached images to this post, clicking on the paperclip icon will result in a drop down menu of your images. Although, the first item will be "Manage Attachments". If you haven't attached any images already, go to step 5.

#4. Click on "Manage Attachments" from #3.

#5. A separate window will open up that will display all the images recently uploaded by you.

#6. When you hover your mouse over an image you will see "?" and "x" icons (tiny ones).

#7. Clicking on "x" will delete the image.

P.S.: Unused uploads not utilised within an hour will apparently be automatically deleted.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#2. Don't see a "paper clip" icon, but instead have the "+ add files" button.

#6. I only get the "?" - no "X" appears...
(If I delete an image will it be also be deleted from any post that I have made?)

It worked yesterday, but today it keeps failing on me :-(

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
*thanks 0jewels

I've got a question out for the experts. It may just be a temporary glitch with the new forum SW. Please let us know if the problem subsides in the interim.

Cheers
gigfy

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
*thanks 0jewels

I've got a question out for the experts. It may just be a temporary glitch with the new forum SW. Please let us know if the problem subsides in the interim.

Cheers
gigfy

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have tried with both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer; I also tried with another computer and it still didn't work (I first thought that it had something to do with my main computer).

Thanks

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It works today to upload pictures so perhaps it was a simple glitch with my internet connection.

Thanks for help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts