WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum,

I received a Caliber 7750 for Christmas, and the chronograph mechanism has stuck on, and I can't get it to stop. I'm trying to decide if I should exchange the watch for the same model, or go with something else. Does anyone know if this is likely to be a recurring problem?

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Definitely try to exchange it for another one asap. If the dealer won't, then contact Hamilton Service and arrange to send it away for warranty repair. I had a similar problem one time with a new Hamilton Chrono, and it turned out to be a bent pusher that was easily fixed. Either way (exchange or repair) you should be able to easily resolve the problem.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely try to exchange it for another one asap. If the dealer won't, then contact Hamilton Service and arrange to send it away for warranty repair. I had a similar problem one time with a new Hamilton Chrono, and it turned out to be a bent pusher that was easily fixed. Either way (exchange or repair) you should be able to easily resolve the problem.
Thanks, I like the watch, and they don't have another, so I may send it for repair then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts