WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not Sure if this is the right forum, but In November of last year, I got the watch listed above. Its the Japanese import, stainless bezel, and about a month after I had it, it started to reset itself occasionally, all the way back to factory settings, including the date set to 2009 and everything. It was fully charged all times it happened, which was six times by the time I returned it through amazon for a refund. I only saw one other post about the prw 3000 reset, so I thought maybe it was just really rare. Well, I ordered another one, the exact same, but from a different seller. Less than 3 days after I got it, it reset itself. The battery indicator was on high and everything. Why is this happening? I've read that some watches have a problem with static electricity discharge resetting them, but is that what this is? or does it have some thing to do with the stainless bezel? there are literally thousands of reviews and no one seems to have this problem save 4 or 5 people, and I find it interesting that 2 out of 2 that I have owned have the same issue. . . .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts