WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i have install windows 7 and i try to play the Glashutte DVD.Nothing happen.No play Dvd.what it would be the problem? how can i see the dvd?

That problem i didn't have it when i had the Linux Ubuntu in my pc.Now with W7 i have many problems.Don't tell me reInstall ubuntu.Just opinions how to solve it.If you have no solution then i will think to put Ubuntu.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I don't have Windows 7, but I bet if you install VLC media player that it will play your DVD:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

VLC is a free, open source media player that lets you skip those annoying promos at the beginning of DVD's for other DVD's the media company wants you to buy. The interface is powerful, but a little complicated.

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what to tell you to do. :think:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have vlc power dvd all the progrmas but they can't read the from the dvd player to start playing the dvd.

i don't know if its hardware or from windows or what to think else?

I try everything

·
Registered
243 Posts
Do you have any DVd-playing software installed? If not VLC as Cursor mentions is good free option.
My W7 have not arrived yet but should in the next few days, I'll give it a try then if your problem is not solved by VLC.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all check.Just don't play it.I wait for the characteristic sound that make the dvd palyer but nothing.it seems that start and then stop.nothing

G

·
I am sorry that you can`t play the GO DVD. But this is not a topic for that forum or any other watch forum. You may re-post your question on "The Cafe".

This thread is closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.