WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re my Seiko Divers SKA371. I have lost the very small collar or sleeve that goes around the pin in the bracelet links to lock it in. I imagine these are easily lost when a link is removed so I though it would be easily replaced. I have tried to source a replacement but the AD will only supply a complete link or a full bracelet. Does anyone know if I can go somewhere to get just the collar? Otherwise is there anyone who has a small wrist who has a link with a complete pin for sale? I am also willing to buy a complete bracelet if anyone has one to get rid of? Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just got one of these 4 days ago. While sizing i didnt know there were collars luckily i was able to find them on my table i was working on and i figured out what they were for i had no idea at first. Fist time ive ever seen this design normally i dont even buy watches with pinned links or if i do i get a strapcode for it. But the SKA371 factory bracelet was fine enough for me this time. I have seen the collars on ebay for ridiculous prices.

·
Premium Member
66,478 Posts
I believe that the Seiko U.S.A is helpful when it comes to lost collars but I don't know what Seiko G.B. is like. You can but ask them.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Seiko coserv should be able to hook you up for free.

Really crazy those sellers on ebay selling links for modern watches at ridiculous prices. Always want to send them messages about seiko coserv. It's disgusting really.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts